RETURNS & EXCHANGES
How to Return an Item
Please complete the form included in your order, including the reason code.
Repack the item you wish to return in original packaging. Be sure to enclose your return form.
How to Exchange an Item
Please return the item you wish to exchange, and place a new order for the replacement item.
Please send your returns to:
7600 69th Ave
Rockford, MN 55373
Final Sale Items
MERCHANDISE INDICATED AS "FINAL SALE" CANNOT BE RETURNED. IF A RETURN IS MADE ON A FINAL SALE ITEM THE CUSTOMER WILL BE REFUNDED 50% OF THE ITEM’S PURCHASE PRICE. SAMPLE SALE MERCHANDISE IS STRICTLY FINAL SALE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON SAMPLE SALE MERCHANDISE. NO REFUNDS, INCLUDING PARTIAL, WILL BE GIVEN.
- REGULAR AND SALE PRICE ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE UP TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DELIVERY DATE.
- MERCHANDISE INDICATED AS "FINAL SALE" CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box, and other charges are non-refundable.
- Refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- In order to exchange an item, please place a new order and return the original item for a refund.
- Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase.
Incorrect Orders or Damaged Products
If a product is shipped incorrectly or arrives damaged, we will replace that item or accept a return of that that item and provide a full refund.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment.
Continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii Customers: For your convenience, we have included a pre-paid shipping label with your order. Place the peel-and-stick prepaid return label on the outside of the package. The package may be dropped off at FedEx or USPS locations, as well as USPS collection boxes. Or schedule a free USPS pickup from your home or business address. Please record the tracking number from the label for your records. A charge of $6 for the prepaid shipping label will be deducted from your refund. Alternatively, you may use any traceable method of shipment.
U.S. Territory Customers: Please use the return address label provided on the other side of the form, and ship via an insured and traceable carrier.. If duties and taxes were applied on an order that is being returned, it is up to the customer to contact customs to have that amount refunded.
For any other information regarding returns, please contact us at email@example.com.